Trying to solve Wordle #460 for September 22, 2022, and need some help?
Today’s wordlay may stun you. Here are some pointers that will help you guess the answer today.
Before you go take a look at the hints below, check out our handy guide on how to play Wordle For some tips and tricks for playing daily, including strategies and good opening words. and bookmark us Wordle Hub so you can come back for more hints and answers.
more on wordley
How Wordle works
Wordle is a vocabulary game in which players get six attempts to guess a five-letter word. Once you enter a guess, different letters of the word you entered will appear in different colors. Each color has a different meaning.
- Green: The letter entered is 100% correct – the correct letter in the correct place.
- Yellow: The letter entered is in the correct word, but you have put it in the wrong place.
- Grey: The letter entered in the answer is not used.
The goal is to guess the correct word in as few attempts as possible.
Hints for today’s Wordle
- Today’s word starts with the letter S.
- Today’s word uses two vowels in a row.
- The term today can be defined as “a person accepted as holy”. It is also the name of one of Kim Kardashian’s children.
Alexey Rosenfeld / Getty Images
What is the answer to Wordle #460 on September 22?
Still having trouble? No worries – you can’t have them all! If you’d like to see today’s Wordle answer to continue your streak, you can find it below.
Today’s Word has the answer…
‘Wordle’ Today, September 17: Answers, Hints and Help for Word of the Day (#455)
‘Wordle’ Today, September 16: Answers, Hints and Help for Word of the Day (#454)
‘Wordle’ Today, September 15: Answers, Hints and Help for Word of the Day (#453)
‘Wordle’ Today, September 14: Answers, Hints and Help for Word of the Day (#452)
‘Wordle’ Today, September 13: Answers, Hints and Help for Word of the Day (#451)