Trying to solve Wordle #470 for October 2nd 2022, and need some help? Don’t worry – we’ve got you covered.
Before you go take a look at the hints below, check out our handy guide on how to play Wordle For some tips and tricks for playing daily, including strategies and good opening words. and bookmark us Wordle Hub so you can come back for more hints and answers.
more on wordley
How Wordle works
Wordle is a vocabulary game in which players get six attempts to guess a five-letter word. Once you enter a guess, different letters of the word you entered will appear in different colors. Each color has a different meaning.
- Green: The letter entered is 100% correct – the correct letter in the correct place.
- Yellow: The letter entered is in the correct word, but you have put it in the wrong place.
- Grey: The letter entered in the answer is not used.
The goal is to guess the correct word in as few attempts as possible.
Hints for today’s Wordle
- Today’s word starts with the letter T.
- Today’s word uses two vowels.
- Today the term may mean “a strong thread or string consisting of two or more strings.”
Alexey Rosenfeld / Getty Images
What’s the answer to Wordle #470 on October 2nd?
Still having trouble? No worries – you can’t have them all! If you’d like to see today’s Wordle answer to continue your streak, you can find it below.
Today’s Word has the answer…
‘Wordle’ Today, September 27: Answers, Hints and Help for Word of the Day (#465)
‘Wordle’ Today, September 26: Answers, Hints and Help for Word of the Day (#464)
‘Wordle’ Today, September 25: Answers, Hints and Help for Word of the Day (#463)
‘Wordle’ Today, September 24: Answers, Hints and Help for the Word of the Day (#462)
‘Wordle’ Today, September 23: Answers, Hints, and Help for Word of the Day (#461)