Do you prefer monsters – or demons, as the case may be? Because Warhammer 40,000: Battlesector (opens in new tab), number 10 (opens in new tab) on each of our ridiculously long rankings of Warhammer 40,000 games, they’re getting it. Specifically the Demon of Khorne, a new little faction is coming free to all players in the new Demonic update.
And yes, for the record, it’s officially called: Warhammer 40,000: Battlesector – The Demonic Update (opens in new tab). And it sounds as wildly Warhammer as you’d expect: “Chaos begins its incursion into Battlesector with a combat force of Hornet Demons including Bloodmasters, Bloodletters, Flesh Hounds, and the mighty Skull Cannon!” Definitely a skull cannon. I wonder if it uses the same skull as the Skull Throne (opens in new tab)?
Anyway, back to the point. The update will also add a new asynchronous objective type called “Siege”, available in Skirmish, Multiplayer and Base Attack battles in Planetary Supremacy, with one side working to capture four strategic control points while defending attackers. attempt to destroy the army, and a trio of new themed maps, also available in skirmish, multiplayer, and base attack modes: Fortress of Redemption (Blood Angels), Feeding Grounds (Tyranid), and Blackstone (Nekron) .
The Demonic update will also bring a number of gameplay changes: the starting position of minor faction units in Battle for Planetary Supremacy has been changed, and a new quick reinforcement option will enable players to spend requirement tokens to acquire new units faster. .
Developer Black Lab Games said it is continuing to work on the game and will share more about what’s in the works, including information on Sisters of Battle – the first Warhammer VR game, Battle Sisters (in the new Not to be confused with opens. tab) – in the near future. In the meantime, the Warhammer 40,000: Battlesector Demonic Update is now live and you can find the full patch notes below.
- A new minor faction has been added to Planetary Supremacy: Demons of Khorne! Disorder
Khornet begins his incursion into Battlesector with a combat force of Demons,
Including Bloodmaster, Bloodletters, Flesh Hound and the mighty Skull Cannon!
- New game mode! ‘Siege’ is an asynchronous mode available in skirmish, multiplayer
and base attack battle for planet domination. 4 to the attacker. should capture
Tactical capture points while the defender works to eliminate the attacker’s army
- 3 new maps! ‘Fortress of Redemption’ is a Blood Angels-themed map, ‘Feeding’
Ground is a Tyrannid-themed map, and Blackstone is a Nekron-themed map. These
Maps are used for base attack battles in planetary supremacy, and in skirmishes.
- Changed starting position for Minor faction units in Planetary Supremacy
Instead of starting from the other end of the battle map, units will now be distributed
Around the map, similar to the Age of Crimson Dawn campaign.
- Planetary supremacy quick reinforcement. Now you can spend extra
Demand token to receive a unit on the first cooldown.
- Neutral factions are antagonists after defeating AI competitor in Unclaimed Tiles
supremacy of planets
- Gamepad and game not responding in Advanced Combat Tutorial
- Problem with end of game/round scoring in tournament
- Gamepad doesn’t accept confirmation input during salt exchange – Xbox
- Fixed issues with Librarian’s Wings not showing up when casting Wings of Sanguinius
Blood Angels has inconsistent/unavailable graphics (Problems with Assault Terminator
- Thunder hammer and interceptor jetpack graphics)
- “No resurrection in the main campaign for the main character”
- “Final match got stuck in the screen.”
- “Overlord does a weird animation/move when in phase shift”
- Tyranids wielding the Nekron and Blood Fairy units in Planetary Supremacy
- False Planetary Supremacy Endgame Stats for Flame Weapons
- Fixed issue that prevented the display of some Weapon tooltips
- gear background wrong on blood angel upgrade screen
- “Blood Angels Have Access to Skills They Shouldn’t Have in the Tech Tree”
- Winning the auto-resolution battle with no information in the UI display no loss
- Play button SFX while scrolling the gamepad up
- Loading Screen Hangs on Xbox (While Loading Save Game)
- Allows access to Scarab and his attacks without being unlocked in “Bolster Army” technology
Trees (removing the scarab from the Necron Tech Tree)
- Immortal Tesla Carbine tooltip missing on Planetary Supremacy
- Set army values and point victory conditions in the Planetary Supremacy options screen
Do not apply on the first mission
- Tutorial 1 Gamepad – Can press ‘A’ on idle HQ command during HQ command
Sections, and other issues
- Overlord stops animations/stutters when he performs a special ability