The upcoming iRacing World of Outlaws ButtKicker Late Model Series esports championship will debut the first video footage of the upcoming console game.
upcoming dedicated The World of Outlaws console game will receive its first teaser during a racing esports broadcast, coming Monday, July 25, 2022.
Steve Myers, Executive Vice President of iRacing, recently tweeted That the first ‘teaser video’ for the game will debut during the first round of the World of Outlaws Butkicker Late Model Series championship on online dirt track racing broadcaster DIRVision and iRacing’s own YouTube stream.
The first race is scheduled for July 25 at 6 p.m. PDT / 9 p.m. EDT / July 26 at 2 p.m. BST / 3 p.m. CEST. The Late Model Sim Racing Championship will feature 10 rounds with a $25,000 dollar prize pool and 35 drivers.
While the iRacing PC sim racing platform has officially licensed World of Outlaws Sprint Car content, the company will also publish a separate World of Outlaws game for Xbox and Playstation, created by Monster Games, which it bought back in January. Is.
No in-game footage or images have yet surfaced for the stand-alone game, but several tracks have been announced via social media over the past few weeks. It is scheduled to release in September 2022.
iRacing World of Outlaws ButtKicker Late Model Series 2022 Schedule
- July 25 – Fairbury Speedway
- August 1 – Cedar Lake Speedway
- August 8 – Eldora Speedway
- August 15 – Williams Grove Speedway
- August 22 – I-55 . At Federated Auto Parts Raceway
- August 29 – Kokomo Speedway
- September 12 – Knoxville Raceway
- September 19 – Weedsport Speedway
- September 26 – Volusia Speedway Park
- October 3 – Dirt Track in Charlotte
Featured image: Screencap of the Outlaw World within iRacing