Netgear routers are always configured with the factory default configuration and the time you tired to use the local web address routerlogin.net to approach the web interface for Netgear router, you will use the default username and password to sign in. But somehow because of minor bugs or errors we are unable to login to the wifi router and got trap in the admin password issues. In this particular situation, we look for Netgear router support.
How Can I Recover routerlogin.net Admin Password
If you failed to recover router login admin password, it is still possible to change the password for your Netgear router, in the case, if you want to change or have forgotten it. You can recover the Netgear router admin password using the steps below:
- Connect your desktop or laptop with your Netgear router and open a web browser once it gets properly connected.
- Type www.routerlogin.net in the address bar and hit Enter key to land on the Netgear router setup page.
- Netgear router login page will be promoted on the desktop. Click on the cancel button.
- If you have enabled the password recovery option, you have to mention the serial number of your Netgear router.
- Once you entered the serial number, click on the continue button.
- A next window will pop up on your screen, requesting you to provide the answers to your security questions.
- Type the correct answers and click on the Continue button.
- Now follow the on-screen instructions to recover the routerlogin.net admin password. Once it has done, try to re-login for Netgear router setup.
If you are still finding any kind of difficulty during recovering the Netgear router admin password and looking for the best router support technical experts. Then get in touch with the best technical experts through our toll-free number +1-877-800-6576 or share your queries with us through our official email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Netgear WiFi Router Setup after Recovering router login Admin Password
You can setup your Netgear Nighthawk router with the help of Netgear genie with the both automatic and manual procedure by using the routerlogin local web address page. This complete Netgear wireless router setup procedure takes near about 10 to 15 minutes for the complete basic setup and installation.
- Power up your Netgear router with the help of the AC power supply source.
- Create a wired or wireless communication setup between your computer or laptop either with the help of an Ethernet cable(wired) or wireless manager.
- Launch a web browser and type routerlogin net in the address bar. Tap Enter key.
- Enter the Netgear router login credentials and click on the sign in button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions for complete Netgear router installation and setup and once it has done, click on the save button.
- Turn OFF the Netgear router for near about 2-3 minutes once the setup complete.
Power up the Netgear router and let all the LEDs light got stable. Once it gets solid. Try to connect your wireless devices with the Netgear router. Somehow, if you still find any difficulty regarding the Netgear router setup, freely dial on the toll-free number +1-877-800-6576 or share your queries with us through our official email address email@example.com.
How to Cable Up Nighthawk R8000 for Netgear Router Setup
1. Disconnect your modem from the AC power supply source or if your modem works on the battery backup also, pull out the batteries and keep the modem connected with the Internet cable provided by your Internet Service Provider (ISP).
2. Try to connect the modem with a power source and power it ON.
3. Replace the batteries in the modem and with the help of yellow Ethernet cable try to connect your router with the modem.
4. Connect the Netgear router to an AC power supply with the help of the power adapter.
5. Slide the power LED switch into the ON position present on the modem’s rear panel.
6. Now press the power button present on the rear panel of your Netgear router.