The latest Fortnite update has unlocked one of the most exciting skins in the Battle Pass, Indiana Jones.
Although unlocking it is a bit more complicated than other Battle Pass skins! To get the Fortnite Indiana Jones skin, you’ll need to complete some specific missions.
It took some time for the famed archaeologist to be unlocked in the game, which came a few weeks after the season began. Players can finally start playing through challenges and get their hands on this skin. This way you can get skin and all the other cosmetics by completing challenges including tricky secret door missions.
how to get fortnite indiana jones skin
The Fortnite Indiana Jones skin is part of this season’s Battle Pass, but it works a little differently. The skin is being unlocked through challenges instead of Battle Passes. The Indiana Jones skin has its own section in the Battle Pass with two pages of quests. If you have a pass, you can work through the challenges in any order to unlock the cosmetics whenever you want, there’s no level for you to reach first.
Fortnite Indiana Jones Skin Quest
Getting the skin of Indiana Jones in Fortnite is divided with each of them giving away a portion of the cosmetic set as a reward. These are all quests:
- Find 5 Chests in Shifty Sands – Unlocks the banner of Indiana Jones
- Deals 500 damage to opponents while riding or standing in the vehicle – Unlocks the Rogue Archeology Wrap
- Use vineyard gloves to rotate the trees 10 times – This unlocks the Raider’s Relic pickaxe
- Collect Durburger Relics from Temple and Ruins in a single match – Unlocks the campaign bag bling
Page 2 of the Fortnite Indiana Jones skins quest is a little trickier than the first page! However, this page will not be unlocked until you reach the first page. These are the searches on this side:
- Find the Secret Door Near the Main Hall at Shuffled Shrine – This unlocks Indy’s Dustoff emote.
- Hide an item of legendary or exotic rarity in a tent – Unlocks Indy’s Escape Spray. You can grab one of the C3 S3 exotics to do this.
- Make a runway boulder roll for 100 meters in a single match – This unlocks the Doctor Jones spirit.
- Do 750 damage to opponents with pistol – Unlocks the first misadventure loading screen
- Finish Top 5 in a Match – Unlocks the emergency raft glider
how to unlock indiana jones skin
These are all challenges with cosmetics as the prize for this section of the Battle Pass. To actually unlock the Indiana Jones skin, you’ll need to complete a certain amount of these. This is how it breaks.
- Indiana Jones Skin – Page 1 . complete 4 quests from
- temple explorer style – page 2 . complete 5 quests from
To unlock the skin you can skip one of the difficult quests from page 1. However, to unlock the alternate genre, you must finish everything on page 2! There are some difficult discoveries involved. We’ll go over the hardest of tasks below and how you can achieve it:
rune puzzle guide
Most of the quests for the Fortnite Indiana Jones skin are simple, but one can give players a little trouble. This is the secret door quest that unlocks the emotion. You’ll have to find the secret door, and then figure out puzzles in the game to get to the main room. The puzzle itself can be complicated. It involves exploration and the runs change with each game.
Near the door are four structures with rune symbols on them. You’ll need to explore the area to find runs around POIs. The runs are in the same place every game, but the runs at the entrance change from match to match. The goal is to find the rune symbols around the shuffled temples that match the puzzle outside the door.
Whereas you will have to adjust what you get depending on what is displayed. The map can also be a bit tricky as the actual POI is not shown! Since the runs change and the map doesn’t show the actual POI, it’s hard to show where you need to go. Most of the runs you’re looking for are either on the floor or on mounds of rubble on the ground.
Once you find all the runes, you can move the runes around the main temple to solve the puzzle. The main room will then open, and you can complete the challenge!
That’s all you need to do to access all of the Indiana Jones skins! The last puzzle can be tricky, but you’re rewarded with two more exclusive Battle Pass skins.