Hystrix Prime is one of Khora Prime’s signature weapons. The weapon has a high critical chance and a decent critical damage multiplier with a solid rate of fire. The unique aspect of the weapon is that it can inflict toxin, heat, electrical or cold damage depending on what the player wishes. They can switch between damage types using alternate fire.
In this guide, we’ll show you how to find Hystrix Prime relics and the best places to farm them throughout the game.
Hystrix Prime Remnants
The important thing about farming for Hystrix Prime Relics is knowing what residues you need. The following relics contain the various components needed to manufacture the weapon and the component’s rarity.
- outline – Axi K9 – Extraordinary
- barrel – Neo G4 – General
- receiver – meso h3 – rare
Hystrix Prime Relic Farming
You can earn different types of relics by doing different activities. These are some of the best activities, in my opinion, to earn each type of relic.
- litho – Hepit in the void. A quick capture practically guarantees a lith remnant upon completion. You spend very little time in this mission.
- Me – Come to Jupiter. A defense mission, a rotation, has a very high probability of dropping the meso remnant. Do ten waves, then release and repeat for meso farming.
- neo – Zinny on Eris. an interception mission. A rotation is a guaranteed neo relic.
- Axis – Zinny on Eris. The B and C rotations at this intercept will leave an axe residue. This field allows you to cultivate Neo and Axi Relics at the same time.
Once you’ve collected them all, take them to the Void Fisher mission via the main navigation screen to open your relics. It shouldn’t take you long to track down all the relics you need to get Hystrix Prime. Don’t forget to go to the Recruit tab in the chat and search for groups that are trying to unlock Relics to find the same pieces you’re after, as this will dramatically cut down on your farming time when they are uncovered. This is especially useful when trying to unlock rare components, as everyone in the group can level up the same relic at best.