The career mode trailer for FIFA 23 is here.
Published August 1, 2022 Andrew McMahon
Today, EA Sports revealed that FIFA 23 is coming with significant changes regarding Career Mode, as they will introduce a new player persona system, playable highlights, and even an overhauled menu system. . In the Deep Dive trailer, we see each of these new implementations always evolve, change, and improve as their careers progress.
You can check out the new trailer and all the exciting new changes coming below:
- player personality – Choose from three different player personalities that will influence your actions both on and off the pitch, as your career progresses.
- Playable Highlights – Select specific, pivotal moments to play in the games instead of playing or imitating the entire game.
- new menu – Get to where you want to go faster with a more streamlined menu navigation experience.
- dynamic moment – Experience new cinematics and scenarios centered around big moments in your player’s or manager’s career.
- transfer analysis – Get an analysis of how you’re handling your transfers, letting you know what you’re doing well and where you can improve.
- authentic manager – Step into the shoes of some of the world’s most famous managers or use their likeness and style to create your next big name.
These are some of the notable changes coming to FIFA 23. For more, be sure to check out all the other Deep Dive trailers we have for the game below, and tune in later this week for the next one, which details the matchday experience.
FIFA 23 will premiere worldwide on September 30, 2022 on PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PC and Stadia. Anyone interested in preordering FIFA 23 can do so by following this link.