Each of the dual anime movies got a new trailer!
Two different trailers and staff additions for the upcoming dual anime movies Boku Ga Aishita Subate No Kimi E (To Every You Loved I Loved Before) And Kimi Woh Aishita Hitori no Boku E (To the Solitary Me That Loved You) Revealed on Friday. Studio will animate Bakken records boku ga aishita film while TMS Entertainment is responsible for animating Kimi Woh Aishita, Both films will be released in theaters across Japan on October 7.
The two sci-fi romance films are intertwined and based on novels written by Yomiji Otono and illustrated by Shimano which were published in 2016. Two novels can be read in any order and run parallel to each other. Each film will for the most part have different staff members and will also have their respective Twitter accounts (@bokuai_movie And @kimiai_movie), with a joint TikTok account (@bokuaikimiai_movie).
Hiyo Miyazawa will make his voice acting debut as the film’s main male protagonist Koyomi Takasaki, while Azu Makita will play the lead female protagonist, Shiori Sato.
Boku Ga Aishita Subate No Kimi E (To Every You Loved I Loved Before)
Boku Ga Aishita Subate No Kimi E (To Every You Loved I Loved Before) trailer
staff for boku ga aishita (animated by Bakken Records) as follows:
- the director – Jun Matsumoto (brothers Conflict,
- script – Riko Sakaguchi (Mary and the Witch’s Flower,
- music – Takashi Ohmama (Castle Town Dandelion,
- art director – Yukari Yasuda (tsuki ga kiryo,
- original character design – shimano
- character design – Kano Komiyama (Joran: The Princess of Snow and Blood), Keichi Kondo (Passage of Time: Tokyo Station), Rika Sasaki (animal saga – the creator)
- sound director – Yuichi Imaizumi (Joran: The Princess of Snow and Blood,
- photo director – Yohei Konishi (shake-chan – key animation)
- color design – Haruko Nobori (wanderer,
- animation director – Kenji Fujisaki (penguin highway), Kenji Shibata (attack on Titan), Yumiko Mae (Joran: The Princess of Snow and Blood,
- planning and production — Kenzo Ishiguro
- theme song performance – Kina Suda – “Kumo o Ko” (Love the Clouds)
A world where it is proven that people swing between different parallel worlds daily… After her parents’ divorce, Koyomi Takasaki, who lives with her mother, enters a local high school. Is. However, he was suddenly approached by his classmate Kazun Takigawa. She says that she has left the 85th world and that Koyomi and Kazune are lovers there… Are they themselves in parallel worlds in this world?
Source: Crunchyroll via Hayakawa Shobo
Kimi Woh Aishita Hitori no Boku E (To the Solitary Me That Loved You)
staff for Kimi Woh Aishita (animated by TMS Entertainment) as follows:
- Director – Kenichi Butcher (Honey and Clover, Bakuman,
- Screenplay – Reiko Sakaguchi (Mary and the Witch’s Flower,
- Music – Takashi Ohmama (Castle Town Dandelion,
- Art Director – Yasutada Kato (kaz no stigma,
- Original Character Design – Shimano
- Character Design – Shinichi Machida (jojo’s bizarre adventure – sub-character design)
- Sound Director – Takuya Hiramitsu (Hunter x Hunter (1999), the quintessential quintuplets,
- Director of Photography – Yusaku Murakami (healer girl,
- CGI Director – Tomohiko Kan (psychic school war,
- Color Design – Akiko Saito (Mannaka no Rikkuno,
- Animation Director – Arena Kojima (yowamushi pedal), Noriyasu Murata (Astra: Lost in Space), Yukari Takano (chaos, kids,
- Planning and Production – Kenzo Ishiguro
- Theme Song Performance – Saucy Dog – “Shion” (Aster)
A world where it is proven that people swing between slightly different parallel worlds on a daily basis… Koyomi Hidaka, who lives with her father after her parents’ divorce, Sato at the Institute for False Quality He meets a girl named Shiori where his father works. They both have a slight crush on each other, but when their parents remarry, everything changes. Convinced that they’ll never be together, Koyomi and Shiori try to jump into another world where they won’t be brother and sister…, but a world without her is meaningless.
Synopsis: Crunchyroll via Hayakawa Shobo